lundi 27 août 2012

TAKE A PEEK


Take a Peek


What makes you sorry, makes me strong
And what makes me worry , the place you belong
A place we played in when we were young
But now everything changed 

Why is everything  going wrong ?
Sorry our story wasn’t that long
Sorry that you have to hear this sad love song
We all made mistakes and I was the best
I destroyed every good moment
And you my dear finished the rest
To go away wasn’t a pleasure, wasn’t an order and wasn’t a request
I have done it in the sake of my nature
The same as birds build their nest
I believe in love but I don’t believe in you
As I believe that every laughter we did, Was worthless
Because ‘how’ doesn’t matter, what matters is ‘who’
Sometimes I sleep with an open eye
And sometimes I can’t sleep
Waiting for the days to show me why
They are secrets I have to keep
I threw my love in dark hole
But I’m afraid that hole isn’t so deep
When I was a little boy I used to play hide and seek
Doing that seven days in the week
A simple boy called the meek
But now I forgot every word, every letter and every smile
In order to set my emotions without taking a peek .

By O.Baha Eddine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire