dimanche 26 août 2012

A FLASHBACK


 A Flashback

I felt unwell that day
It was like wondering in the middle of the ocean
Which you can’t see the land
And with a flashback
A friend appeared
And helped me out to find my way and to stand
« Can you go on without me » he said
I answered smiling “no that would be so bad”
At that moment I was sure about that
I was sure as my blood is red
And I hugged him saying “you are more than a friend”
And at a moment of love, respect and faith
He took my hand
He took my hand and from the sea
He gave me some sand
“What is that supposed to be?” I asked
It was difficult even for me to understand
It was like a mystery without a clue
It was an empty song of a new brand
The sand…
Small stones are standing together in the ocean
Like friends in our hearts
We can’t always see them
But they are waiting for us till the end
Then with a smile of hope I said
“I am always here for you my friend”.
                                                                                                                    O. Baha Eddine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire