dimanche 26 août 2012

A WRITER OR A FIGHTER?

I'm a writer...I'm a fighter...The deference between them is much lighter…although his message is totally right…unlike him I don’t have to fight ...I don't have to use a sword... I’ve just to write my word…but I have nights of pain and cold… thinking about what happened to our world…I keep writing and writing till I get tired … this life is beautiful and my heart is wide… it’s not over yet …look at the bright side…you can be better …I can be better … we all can be better …please tell me that you get this letter … no matter…no matter what you used to be …the truth is clear … and you always can see… I feel free when I write … I can add some other adjectives like courageous, confident, lucky and proud…and I’m sure that I’m on the road.                                                                                  O. Baha Eddine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire