dimanche 26 août 2012

WONDER



 Wonder

If someone made an apologize
If someone knew that the sun will rise
I always wonder if this is real
So all I know is what I feel

Between us between my eyes
I'm sure that the sun will rise
Don’t you think that this life is funny?
Although it's clear and pretty sunny
You can see the rain everywhere
It’s people's tears over their money
Nights of love we will have here
And others of course full of fear…

Do you think that you have to be cool?
And everything you do has to be right
Or maybe you can just follow some rules
After every morning there will be a night
So follow your heart and everything good
Smile as much as it takes
Give your money, clothes, your drink and food
And forgive any mistake that he makes...


You won't be believer till you do one thing
Wish for you the good and
For your brother the same thing
It’s not my words it's something bigger
Follow it well and you will win
Open your eyes we have the best leader
The life you have won’t last
You have to know this well, you the reader
Because this life is short
And it is going so fast.



OBEIDI BAHA EDDINE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire