dimanche 26 août 2012

THINK AND CHANGE



 Think And Change
It started when I thought it was over
When my thoughts made over me a cover
I believed it was to protect me from the outside
But, in every day I wake up
I knew it was to protect the outside from me
Thoughts, I don’t have to hide
It was telling me to think
Then it was telling me to change
Two words connected by a strong link
Two words having the same range

Think then change
Think about the way poor people live
What they eat? If they do eat
What they taste, stone or meat?
Change the way you spend your days
What do you live every day, and what for?
Look around and be thankful for many ways
You don’t live out in the street or stuck in a war
Be thankful
Think then change…

                                                                                                       O.Baha Eddine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire